Thursday 28 September 2017

Hochanda Christmas Shadow Box

Christmas Shadow box by Nikki Acton - featuring That's Crafty products

Hello. Today is my regular slot over at That's Crafty where I am sharing how I created this Christmas shadow box for the recent Hochanda shows. 

Today is also a farewell as I am sad to leave the That's Crafty team. A new job means I need to cut down my other commitments for a while. 

So I may be a little quieter for while - but hopefully I will strike a good balance and keep my crafting and blogging alive!

Nikki
xxx

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful finale Nikki.. Please do not be a stranger for too long as your creations give so much inspiration to others and best wishes for the future..
    Warm Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant farewell finale at TC - beautiful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki I love your fabulous creation, and feel sorry to see you leave the team.
    As I`m following your blog, I will still be able to see your creations, now and then, so it will not be goodbye !! :-)
    Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been over to see your beautiful project Nikki, what a fabulous way to sign off from That's Crafty. I will miss seeing all your wonderful creations for them! All the very best in your new job, hope it is all going well. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bowing out in style Nikki! This is absolutely beautiful. You'll be sorely missed at That's Crafty I'm sure. Hope all is fantastic in the new job xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! Nikki and a wonderful final contribution for That's Crafty. I have loved seeing all your fabulous makes for TC and will miss seeing you there. Wishing you the best of times in your job.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki