Tuesday 6 March 2018

Oxides and AALL and Create stamps (Tracy Evans)

Distress Oxides Birthday Card with AALL and Create stamps (Tracy Evans) - by Nikki Acton
Just a quick card today made with new stamps from AALL and Create - Designed by Tracy Evans. I treated myself to a couple of sets having seen them, and some wonderful samples, at the NEC recently. 

I have used Stamp Set #45 and Border Stamp #34. My background uses Distress Oxides with one of the border stamps (love the circles!) and also the small Serenity Prayer text stamp off Set #45. I also added this text to the butterflies.

Distress Oxides Birthday Card with AALL and Create stamps (Tracy Evans) - by Nikki Acton

Thanks for visiting!
Nikki

14 comments:

  1. A very pretty piece Nikki, I'm loving this burst of colour. Awesome use of the new stamps.
    Creative Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, as always, Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever the way you add depth to your designs. And the Serenity prayer too - lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used Tracy's stamps, your card is gorgeous! I have a slight addiction to these stamps at the moment....! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, I also love the depth you have achieved and the colours are glorious. Thank you so much for showcasing my stamps so delightfully . Tracy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, I almost didn't recognize this as yours with this burst of color! Beautiful work; so much depth and movement to your lovely design! Tracy's stamps are a must have! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Nikki. A beautifully detailed background and the butterflies look fabulous.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I my Nikki! You really have made the most beautiful card with Tracy's stamps! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card specially the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty - the colours are really lovely, and I'm not going to be able to resist those stamps much longer!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful! Wish I could create work like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow greate card i love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki